Friday, October 14, 2016

[Tag] The Birthday Book Tag!

Hey, guys!

So yesterday was my birthday...I turned 19! Wow! That's so weird to say! I found this tag via Google and I'm not sure where it originated, but this is the Birthday Book Tag. I'll be answering some cute bookish questions, so enjoy!



1. Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?


So, my birth month, October (10) and the date I was born, 13. I did some counting from the top stacks on my shelf...It's a mess, but I landed on:


26074181

The Crown by Kiera Cass
My Review: {click here}

Holy crap I loved this book so much. Such an amazing conclusion to one of my all time favorite series. I can't wait to read more of Kiera's work. I need more of her books in my life.


2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?



This is so hard! If I had to pick between all of my favorite characters it would be between Draco Malfoy or Fred Weasley from Harry Potter. I'm so in love with Fred, but I think Draco is a misunderstood sweetheart. I would love to meet both of them...

136251Image result for fred weasley

3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.







I definitely have to pick Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. If you've followed my blog for a while, then you'll know of my constant love for this book. If I had a book that was my book spirit animal, this would be the book...if that makes any sense. This is one of my top 3 favorite books..ever. I recommend it to everyone. Fantastic book. 10/10!!!

My Review: {click here}











4. Find a book that is the color of your birth stone.

Image result for opal

It's really hard to find a book that is the same "color" of an opal...I guess I could pick Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. It's grey, but kind of shiney like an opal...I'm not sure. Comment down below if you can find a book that is the same "color" as an opal. 







5. Is their a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?


Not that I know of! One of the longer series that I love is the Bloody Jack series by L.A. Meyer. It's a historical/adventure series that is set in the 1700s and follows the crazy adventures that Jacky Faber gets into.

6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.



I would love to live in the world of Harry Potter. I mean...do I have to explain? It's the ideal world to live in...

I hope you enjoyed this tag! Sorry it went up a day late!


Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment