Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Liebster Blogger Award





Hey guys! I was nominated by Book Hooked Blog! Thanks darlin!

       The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a                                tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.

________________________________________________________________

Rules
Link back to the person who nominated you
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions from your nominator
Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
Come up with 11 questions for them to answer

Inform your nominees

________________________________________________________________

                                     The Questions I Was Asked

1. Which book are you highly anticipating? The Heir by Kiera Cass & Undertow by Michael Buckley
2. Have you ever stayed up all night to finish a book? Do fish swim?
3. Which is your favorite series? Harry Potter, The Sisters Grimm, the Anna/Lola/Isla trilogy, and the Selection series
4. What is your favorite type of food? Anything with potatoes
5. Which are your favorite T.V. series? Parks & Rec, Once Upon A Time, and The 100
6. Which genre of music do you listen to? Anything but Rap or certain kinds of Screamo
7. Which fictional character do you hate the most and why? Dolores Umbridge. Need I explain any further?
8. Which fictional character do you love the most and why? There are too many to count! 
9. Have you ever heard of Ben Howard? Nope!
10. Favorite Book Cover? The Anna & the French Kiss cover, the whole Selection Series' covers, and the Shatter Me series' covers

11. Birth Month? October

________________________________________________________________

Random Facts About Me

1. I love reading!
2. I love iced tea
3.  I am 17.
4. I love cats.
5.  I love big words.
6. I want to be a librarian or go into publishing after college.
7.  I'm a junior in high school
8. I hate reading more than one book at a time
9. I'm running out of room on my book shelf
10. I love to design clothes
11. I'm behind on typing up reviews...curse you school!

_______________________________________________

I'm using the questions I was asked to ask the blogs I nominate:

1. Which book are you highly anticipating?
2. Have you ever stayed up all night to finish a book?
3. Which is your favorite series?
4. What is your favorite type of food?
5. Which are your favorite T.V. series?
6. Which genre of music do you listen to?
7. Which fictional character do you hate the most and why?
8. Which fictional character do you love the most and why?
9. Favorite Book Cover?
10. Birth Month?
~~~
11. What's your favorite book of 2015 so far?

______________________________________

I nominate:

Once Upon A Twilight: {http://www.onceuponatwilight.com}
Jessica and Stacy: {http://chapterchick.blogspot.com/}


No comments:

Post a Comment