Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[Tag] Mid-Year Freak Out



Hey, guys!

I saw this tag on Catriona's YouTube channel and I thought it would be a cool addition to my blog and I was curious to what my answers would be. This tag was started by Chami & Ely and I'm really excited to get into this tag, so why don't we just get into this tag? Okay! Let's go!


Tag questions:

1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2016.
~ Either The Crown by Kiera Cass or A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas

2. The best sequel you've read so far in 2016.
~ A Court Of Mist & Fury! I love this book so freaking much. I can't wait to read the third book. I would die if I got my hands on an advance reader copy.
3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
~ As of right now, The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh. I read the first book in the duology, The Wrath & the Dawn last year and it was one of my favorite books that I read last year. I have a copy of TR&tD, but I haven't gotten the time to read it quite yet.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
~ That would have to be Heartless by Marissa Meyer, Gemina by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman, and A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir.
5. Biggest disappointment.
~ 2016 release: Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss or Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
~ Older releases: The Kill Order by James Dashner or Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
6. Biggest surprise.
~ Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige--this book was fantastic and I can't wait to finish the series!
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
~ Danielle Paige, Jojo Moyes, or Jay Kristoff! Such great authors!
8. Newest fictional crush.
~ Rhysand from A Court Of Mist & Fury...I'm pretty sure he's true love
9. Newest favourite character.
~ Again. Rhys from ACOMF or Cassian from ACOMF
10. Book that made you cry.
~ The Crown by Kiera Cass... This book made me cry like a baby...I love Kiera Cass's books so much. I can't wait to read the next books she writes.
11. Book that made you happy.
~ Winter by Marissa Meyer! Such a fantastic book! I can't wait for Heartless and to read Stars Above!
12. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
~ Oh my gosh that's hard to pick! I'm very partial to ACOMF, but I'm so obsessed with the cover of The Crown by Kiera Cass.

13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
~ I have 51 books on my TBR, and I really want to finish a good chunk of what I have on my shelf. I'll just mention 5 of the books I plan on reading sooner rather than later.
~Scarlet Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
~The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
~Raging Sea by Michael Buckley
~Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
~Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
14. Favourite Book Community Member
~ There are so many people in this community that I love. Each person has such a lovely personality and they create such amazing content. It's hard to pick a favorite, but lately, I've been binge watching/catching up with Whitney (whittynovels)'s videos.
~I've also been binge-watching Regan from PeruseProject 's videos. I love the diversity of the genres that they both read and Whitney's journaling videos are so lovely to watch. I get so many book recommendations from these lovely ladies.
~I can't leave out my favorite guy YouTubers! I have been really loving Jesse from jessethereader's content lately. His vlogs are so fun to watch and even though I've been watching him for a while,
~I've just become so attached to him as a person. Connor from Connor O'Brian has also been uploading some awesome videos. His video reviews of the pet boxes are so cute and I love his dog Nanook so much! His reviews are also really nicely done, and overall all 4 of these BookTubers are so awesome to watch. I highly recommend that you check out their channels and subscribe!
~I also have done blog posts about my favorite Bookstagrammers and Bookish Tumblrs, so if you'd like to know about my favorite people on Instagram and Tumblrs then please check them out.

I hope you all enjoyed this tag! I have only ever done one tag on my blog, so this will be the second on my blog. I've done two tags on my YouTube channel {click here} to check those out!


I Tag:

Maddie & Bee from Heart Full of Books
Jessica & Stacy from Chapter Chicks
Chelsie of Bookish Dream!
Sophie from Seamless Reader
Kristina from Gone Pecan


Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books

No comments:

Post a Comment