Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Most Anticipated 2017 Releases


Hey, guys!

      I've been composing this list of books for a couple weeks now and I've come up with the 19 2017 releases that I am most excited for this year. I tried to number then by my level of excitement, but the only definite book would be my #1 ...A Court Of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas! A Court of Mist & Fury was my favorite book that I read last year, so of course, I'm absolutely ecstatic about ACOWAR! Here is a list of the books that I am most excited about and their release dates. 

  1. A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
    • May 2nd
  2. The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) by Rick Riordan
    • May 2nd
  3. Quests for Glory (The School For Good & Evil #4) by Soman Chainani
    • July 2017
  4. The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #3) by Rick Riordan
    • October 3rd
  5. Untitled (Illuminae #3) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
    • 2017
  6. Venturess (Mechanica #2) by Betsy Cornell
    • August 1st
  7. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
    • January 17th
  8. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
    • May 16th
  9. RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
    • January 10th
  10. The Gatlon School for Vigilantes by Marissa Meyer
    • November 7th
  11. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
    • March 28th
  12. By Your Side by Kasie West
    • January 31st
  13. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
    • April 11th
  14. The End of Oz (Dorothy Must Die #4) by Danielle Paige
    • March 14th
  15. Beheld (Kendra Chronicles #4) by Alex Flinn
    • January 10th
  16. King's Cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard
    • February 7th
  17. Ronit & Jamil by Pamela L. Laskin
    • February 21st
  18. Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
    • February 21st
  19. Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
    • April 11th
      May appears to be one of the busiest release months of the year (for this list), so expect a pretty good sized book haul during May and June 😉 I'm so excited to read these 2017 releases! I mean, I probably won't read them all within the year, but a girl can try! 

Comment down below the books that you definitely want to get to next year! The year is bright with possibilities!

Happy reading & Happy New Year!!!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books


No comments:

Post a Comment