Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Top 16 Books of 2016


Hey, guys!

      This year I read 105 books. I'm not exactly positive on my actual number system, but my only definite book would be my #1 book: A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I just loved this book so much. It has stuck with me all year and I cannot wait until




  1. A Court of Mist & Fury (A Court of Thorns & Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  2. The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass
  3. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
  4. Illuminae (The Illuminae Chronicles #1) by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
  5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  6. The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan
  7. The Cursed Child (Harry Potter #8) by J.K. Rowling
  8. The Siren by Kiera Cass
  9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  10. The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #2) by Rick Riordan
  11. Cress & Winter by Marissa Meyer
  12. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
  13. Textrovert by Lindsay Summers
  14. Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
  15. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
  16. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
      I'm so happy with the books that I read this year. I read some really great books and I've been introduced to some really fantastic authors that I plan on reading more of. I'm so excited to read more this year and read some fantastic 2017 releases. If you'd like to check out the books I'm most excited to read this year, then check out my Most Anticipated 2017 Releases blog post! There are so many books that I'm excited to read. There's no way that I'm going to read them all, but a girl can try!

Happy reading, everyone!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Goodreads // YouTube // Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment