Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Series I Need To Finish {#1}



Hey, guys!

    If you've been following my blog for a while you probably know that I'm sometimes a total flake when it comes to finishing series. Either I just take too long or I just wait so long that I'm out of the loop. It can be very daunting, but I persevere. There are so many series and books that everyone loves that I just haven't picked up yet. I decided to share with you all my progress for some series that I need to finish. There are far too many and I plan on finishing up the completed series really soon. I can't help the active series, but I do need to catch up. Here are 



1/ The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

    • I'm about halfway through the third book, City of Glass, and I had to put it down during a time where I didn't want to get slumpy. I wasn't in the mood and I think there was another book that appealed to me much more at that time. I plan on continuing with the series really soon. 

2/ The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare

    • I started this series a long time ago at my library, but the books were always checked out so I didn't have a chance to continue. I plan on reading this trilogy really soon too. There's a specific reading order recommended on Clare's website, so I'll probably be reading them between chunks of TMI.
infernal-devices-covers1

3/ The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

    • I'm currently waiting to binge read the next three books in this series, but I'm just so scared that I won't have any more Sarah J. Maas books for a while. I recently bought a signed copy of Empire of Storms, so I'm even more hyped to read the series. I'm such a huge fan of the ACOTAR series, so I hope this series is just as good. 
Image result for throne of glass series

4/ The Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard

    • I read Red Queen & Cruel Crown when they first came out, but I haven't continued to keep up with the releases of book 2 and 3. I've recently bought book 2, but I haven't read it yet. I'd probably have to reread Red Queen, so that will probably happen soon. I really enjoyed RQ when it first came out. 

5/ The Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo

    • SOC was one of the LivTheBookClub book of the months, last summer so I can't wait to read Crooked Kingdom. I'm kind of scared. So many people have said that it totally broke them....Julia and I are probably going to buddy read it this summer. Stay tuned!
Image result for six of crows

6/ The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery

    • I binge-read this series a couple years ago, but the library took forever to get the fifth book in, so I just didn't get to finish it. I have books 1-7 on my shelf, so I hope that I get to them soon. I love the series so much.
      • I need to reread these, so I don't have any reviews for these up on my blog.

7/ The Dorothy Must Die series by Danielle Paige

    • I'm waiting for Yellow Brick War and The End of Oz to come out in paperback. Those are the only reasons that I haven't picked up the most recent book. I'm not sure if I'll read the novellas. Comment below if I should. 

8/ The Girl Online series by Zoe Sugg

    • There's no excuse for this series. I've got the third book, but I just haven't picked it up yet. I'll hopefully get back into the series later this summer. 

9/ The Ouran High School Host Club manga series by Bisco Hatori

    • I adore this manga and anime series. I've actually watched the anime at least 5 times and I've read the first volume of the manga series. I found the series cheap on Amazon and I'll probably splurge and buy it sometime at the end of the year if I can. 
Image result for ouran highschool host club books

10/ The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

    • I absolutely love this series! Unfortunately I haven't picked up or finished Fairest or Stars Above, so I'm kind of behind on that. I plan on picking them up really soon. I'm excited to get into Levana's head and see what happens after Winter. I love Meyer's story and characters so much, so I'm not sure why I haven't just finished the series.
      • My Reviews for:
        • Cress {click here}
        • Winter {click here}
          • (I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed Cinder and Scarlet, but they both got 5-star ratings!)
Image result for the lunar chronicles

These series are so great, so I can't wait to finish them all! Comment below your favorite and maybe I'll put it on the top of my TBR!

Happy reading!
Olivia
~LivTheBookNerd~
@LivTheBookNerd on Books Amino


No comments:

Post a Comment